Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Aaaah..and after a long period of hibernation, IM BAAACK FOLKS!
And when I did get back, I found this "tag" from Purnima. Im new to blogging so it took some time for the fact to sink into my thick skull that she meant that I had to actually do something about her request rather than wonder as to why my name was on her blog.

So without wasting more of your time by typing in 4 line sentences, I shall get to it right away.
Before I start,I would like to just mention that the reader needs to be above the age of 18 and mentally very very strong to go through the rest of this mail. Hows that for a disclaimer huh? :P

1. What did you have for breakfast?
Considering the fact that my rear got out of bed at 1:30 in the afternoon, I'll consider this a trick question... HAAAAAH...hows that huh?

2. As a kid you were scared of?
I was scared that I would wake up and find that i had not studied for a test!!! (fireworks at home if I failed...god knows what will happen when they realise that I MAY be a 2 point someone soon!!!)


3. Define the following in one word - (max. 2 words)

Karma - The phrase I used on my mom when I needed her car... mostly it would be followed with a NO from her...(i used more than 2 words.. SUE ME....)

Dictionary - Pillow

Kids - Pains in the butt..(4 words....PPPPPBBBBBBBBBTTTTHHH)

Your PC/ Laptop - Lifeline


4. Something that you crave to eat RIGHT NOW!
Tandoori Prawn ..... slurp

5. The last person you sent an sms to?
My fat friend Neha!!!

6. Memorable Rakshabandhan gift received (gals!)/ gifted (guys!)?
Baaah..... try again

7. What colour is your life? n why? (1 colour only, plz)
Black..... mmmmm... well...not everything is going as planned!

8. You see Dhoni buying a Tennis ball @ a Sports shop near your place... you....
Run out of the shop...cos if his fans come in and see me, I'LL BE MOBBED...(I'm a bigger star!!!)


9. Greatest feeling in the world?
Getting pooped out after a hot game of tennis...I badly need one now!


10. Most disgusting thing that you came across..
mmm...naaah...too many children reading this...:P


11. Your fav serial/ match/ film going on ... when BANG! goes the cable.. you

a. switch off TV, Switch on PC n log in to Orkut/ Yahoo etc.



12. English is a very funny language because..........?

cos I dont get jokes in Hindi or Konkani!

13. Current weather reminds you of...............
A cow taking a piss in the middle of the road... oh wait... did you say "current weather"?


14. Have you ever had a crush on your teacher?
65 year old Anglo Indian women are OLD, WRINKLY, WHITE and too sweet to have crushes on


15. 2 lines about this girl called 'Purnima' .... (plz no, ever gigglin, bit crazy, blogs regularly n all...that she already knows.... something that will make her go 'wow! is that true??'... No flattery, negative remarks accepted, just don't be rude :P, honest answers please!)
Errrrr...... 2 lines...ok... here goes...

I dont
know Purnima much.... Howzzat?
Hehehehehe...but I wouldnt mind getting to know her though...

3 comments:

Tejaswini Shenoy said...

Hehe... funny as usual

PURN!MA said...

:D ...
Thks for the reply...was fun to read.

-Purnima

PURN!MA said...

hehe.. n i dint realise that u don't know me enough even to write 2 lines abt me..shud have chged the question for u..