Thursday, September 06, 2007

Letter to Santa.... Christmas is coming.

Dear Santa
These are the following list of things I want for Christmas

1) Metallic Pink coloured Mercedes Benz(atleast S Classe....Maybach would do) with blue polka dotted hub caps and balloon tyres (must I mention bright red leather interiors with my favorite ducky hanging on the rear view mirror)

2) A bazooka(it will come in handy in college....)

3) A Rolex.....simple diamond studded one will do....

4) Apple I-phone.......nothing too fancy...the white one is simple

5) A Sony Vaio..... My Lappy is big, bulky, big, ugly, big, heavy, big and big(did i mention that its big?)

6) A beach villa in Goa. Now im not asking for one as big as Mr. Mallya's...I dont want to look greedy now

7) A 45 day world cruise on a 7 star luxury liner....oh...ok....not a luxury liner...a 5 star cabin will do.....*sigh*

Please find attached all my other lists(grouped by item cost..For example file name "30 lakhs and above" contains the things I want which cost Rs. 30 Lakhs and above. The Yatch and the Lear jet are in the "Miscellaneous" file)

Regards,

J

P.S. I have been a good boy.....
P.P.S. Promise
P.P.P.S. I swear on God....err...wait... I swear on Hritik Roshan....(muhuhahahahahhahaha...One celeb down, Shah Rukh to go)

9 comments:

PURN!MA said...

*sigh* what can I say? Except POOR SANTA!!!

Jayded said...

Yup!!! Christmas wont be very Merry for him unless he steals Zandubaam reserves of half the SAARC countries and hijacks the Iodex manufacturing plants...

Kids these days demand so much!

Tejaswini Shenoy said...

Hey don't worry Purni, Santa won't find it too difficult... He has all those little elves to help him out... and he has that huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge sack in which he can get all this stuff... I mean I am sure he will get me my own island... I have been a good girl all year... My own island with a large villa and tennis court and a mercedes and Limousine to park in the long driveway isn't too much to ask... I mean come on.. I deserve it right? And don't worry you guys can visit too, I'll send my private jet or helicopter to pick you up and get you to my island... no issues.. we can have a really kool time... Santa is like a totally nice guy.. I have already looked for a place wer they make really yummy cookies... so I'll buy a huuuuuge packet of cookies and an extra large glass of milk for him.. no sweat... :)

Jayded said...

Places Tejaswini on the *MUST KILL IMMEDIATELY* list


Santa cannot be shared.... PPPPPBBBBBBBBBBTHHHHHHHHHH :P

Tejaswini Shenoy said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... I am so nice... I actually agreed to share Santa with you and you behave like this??? You know what Santa does to bad boys? He doesn't give them a SINGLE gift and all the gifts he had asked for go automatically to a girl who has been good all year... And here that would be me :P

Jayded said...

*sharpens his knife....*....
ALMOST done...
MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....


errr.... I mean... NO SANTA...I WAS JUST GOING TO CHOP VEGETABLES....(with this meat knife).....

srinath shankarnarayan said...

hey!!!
lets kidnap santa...either we get our gifts or no one gets anything...
there shall be violence all over india... until our demands are met..
dare anyone walk in a red robe...they shall repent for it all thru their life....war crrrryyyyy... muhahahahaha....
wanna be partners in crime for this operation KIDNAP HO! HO! HO! HO!....
we shall swear by red.... until pamela anderson do u apart

Jayded said...

*considers Srinath's offer carefully*


hmmmmmmmmmm......

Interesting...

Tejaswini Shenoy said...

WATTTTTTTTTTT A SCROOOOOOOOOGE!!!! PHBBTTT >:P