Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Letter to GOD: PLEASE wake me up once September ends

There are times in your life when you feel that things just couldn’t get worse….that the whole world is getting at you….these are times when you feel defeated – like a loser.

I’m almost there at the moment. With the proliferation of projects, came an unseen weight around my neck…the weight that has got my neck on the guillotine.

And with just a fortnight to go for my trimester exams, the probability of me coming out in flying colours is slightly lower that a pregnant cow wearing 2 pairs of Bermudas and playing golf with Mickey mouse’s mother in law…..

Ok ok…never mind that last statement…Hehehehe…

Here are some of the things that are pending…

1) Group projects(I lost count of how many need to be submitted…At last count, it was 5 projects….. The whole group is going down I think…..)….to be submitted between 3rd and 6th of Sept

2) Marketing paper presentation – Day after tomorrow….oh wait…make that tomorrow…its 2:45 in the morning and I’m not in bed!

3) Fin assignments (group and individual) – by 6th

4) Mid term test with complete portions in MTP (also read: IM SO SCREWED)

5) Article review(individual) in MTP by 3rd…*sigh*

6) And then the exams start on the 17th… 11 papers out of which I still dunno the NAMES of some subjects..(no kidding here)

And that’s only at the tip of the ice berg… To add to the misery, we have classes everyday from 9 to 5:45 in the fricking evening…

OH GOD…WAKE ME UP AFTER SEPTEMBER ENDS….

8 comments:

PURN!MA said...

Happy Hibernating, Ajay! But nightmares are sure to take place it seems!

All the best for the whole month..

Purnima

Jayded said...

Hehehehe..thanks a ton...
I'll need it....
We just finished a MID TERM paper just now... (wink wink)
:D:D:D....

Tejaswini Shenoy said...

Don't you dare try to get rid of September... me has neat plans this month... Capisce?

BTW Ajay... where did that MBA post go?????

Jayded said...

Capisce....comprehendo... :D
Btw..is your birthday coming up or something? why else would ANYONE want me to go through this September???

As for the MBA post...It was way below my standards as I was terribly bored in class when I wrote it.

CLASStophobia kills I say!

Red said...

its wake me up when september ends J..! what have i gotten myself into..! ;)

Jayded said...

Hehehehe....HEEEEEY BAAAAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE.....
LOL.....That would have embarrassed you considerably:)

And I DIDNT know that there was a song like that.... *gives her an ignorant look*

Tee hee hee....why dont you start a blog ya?

srinath shankarnarayan said...

good night seargent...or err...wait wait..should i say good morning....i guess thats the time we have been sleeping off late i.e before the rooster is in two minds about waking up others..
i second u in deleting this month from the calendar...sheeee...such a gross name.. S.E.P.T.E.M.B.E.R

Jayded said...

Hehehehe....
Amen...

I say we make a good Tandoori Chicken out of that old Rooster and chew on its bones just to make sure its dead.We can do this at 2AM in the morning.

Its a suggestion even devout brahmins might practice..thats how shitty this September is!